Saturday, December 31, 2011

Still kickin!








Holy Moly. December is crazy. What with the holidays and making Christmas gifts and working full time I have been so busy and tired! But it had been two weeks since I’d posted something so I forced myself to get some doodles done.

I’m not sure if any of you have ever watched Midsomer Murders before, but I have recently finished watching all the seasons of it on Netflix. I’m kinda sad about that. I hope they make some new episode’s some time in the near future once all the money troubles get situated over in England [or rather the world, really]. Anyway, thought I’d do a little simple drawing of them in memory of their sheer awesomeness.
For some reason I had a hard time drawing Jones [on the left][I think I may have accidentally given him a lazy eye….sorry Jones].
Maybe one day I will master drawing his eyebrows.

And in addition to M.M, I played around with character and color since I felt this Blog didn’t have enough color in it!!!
Pluuuuus a little bit of the colored version of the character I posted earlier in the month. ALMOST done coloring it...so....close.....

Oddly, while drawing the last 4 images, they kept making me think of embroidery....

No comments:

Post a Comment