Saturday, January 21, 2012

pimp my blog





Wooooooooo! FINALLY re-modeled this blog to what I'd like it to look like. Thank you The Cutest Blog on the block! No longer do I weep tears of sorry when I see my blog. Huzzah.

Aaaaaaand some new work! That just so happens to match my blog theme. Snap.

I'm pretty excited about this project and can't wait to see how it's gonna turn out when I'm done!

On a side note: I happen to have the palest of the pale genes [German + Irish ftw] plus small genes from my mothers side [ugh]. So, there are times where I need to use my own hands for photo reference when doing illustrations. These two genetic traits combined make it VERY hard to do that. On the upside, it makes me very observant/aware of how "normal" hands are supposed to look and makes me double check size relations carefully.
So, I guess on the whole, it's more of a pro than a con haha

No comments:

Post a Comment